Quality Policy Statement
ChemGenes India dedicated to producing high quality products like Ancillary
Reagents for DNA/RNA synthesis, Nucleosides & Pharmaceuticals Synthesis Reagents.
Karl Fischer Titration technique used for the determination of moisture content.
- Our product performs very low moisture content
- Moisture check by Metrohm coulometric KF-851
The High-Performance Liquid Chromatography used to separate, identify, and quantify
each component in a mixture.
Our maximum products perform greater than 99% purity by HPLC
Purity by titration
To determine the percent purity from acid-base.
Liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (LC–MS) the analytical way that combines
the physical separation capabilities of liquid chromatography with the mass analysis
- LC-MS performed by THERMOFISHER ULTIMATE-3000 LTQ
Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC-MS) the analytical way to identify different
- GC-MS analysis for solvents.
Proton nuclear magnetic resonance for determine the structure of its molecules.
- Proton NMR analysis is performed
Thin-layer chromatography the technique for separate non-volatile mixtures.
- Single spot with no other visible impurity on spotting.
UV analysis for characterization of products.